FOR THE DENTAL TECHNICIAN
Thanks to the cooperation with the wellCAMdent Milling and SLM Center, you have the opportunity to expand the offer of your laboratory with prosthetic works made in the latest technologies and of the highest quality materials, without incurring significant financial expenditure on the equipment necessary for their performance. Thanks to this, we enable you to cooperate with doctors who perform advanced prosthetic works on implants, complex surgical procedures, or work entirely in a digital manner.
Our offer for technicians includes.:
- SLM frameworks
- zirconium frameworks
- chrome-cobalt (CoCr) or titanium (Ti) milled crowns and substructures
- 3D printed models
- suprastructures and chromium-cobalt CoCr) or titanium (Ti) beams
- implantological connectors
milled composite (alternative to standard composite)
- temporary work with PMMA
- milled Trinia ™ or PEEK frameworks
We provide you with:
- lifetime warranty on all components made of titanium
- 5-year warranty on zirconium frameworks
- 5-year warranty on frameworks made of CoCr alloy
- information and support at every stage of work
- or finished works on implants, we require a wax set-up (template + setting the teeth in wax),
- the time to complete the finished prosthetic work is approximately 5 working days
- the works are collected and delivered by DHL and DPD companies. At the customer’s special request, we can send the work via another company (however, we are not able to monitor such shipment then).
.STL files sent by 4:00 p.m. as a finished work (SLM and ZrO2) are sent to the client on the next business day.
WHERE TO SEND THE .STL FILE?
Projects from .STL files should always be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soon we will launch an app, that will allow to upload them via our website!
WHERE TO SEND PHOTOS OF WORKS?
Please send photos of your works via e-mail: email@example.com