FOR THE DENTIST
The development of technology in modern dentistry entails the need to learn about new therapeutic possibilities and the materials used. It often involves modification of the treatment protocols you know and like. In this process, you will find invaluable assistance in our Center by qualified dental technicians who will answer questions about the properties of materials, the use of technology in a specific clinical case and dispel doubts about the course of cooperation, both in the analog – traditional form and in the digital workflow.
Regardless of whether your clinic focuses on one or many specializations, at wellCAMdent we provide comprehensive services in the full range of modern dental prosthetics. An additional advantage of our cooperation for you is the reduction of cost and logistics.
Our offer for dentists includes:
- crowns and bridges on CoCr substructure veneered with dental ceramics
- crowns and bridges on the ZrO2 foundation, veneered with dental ceramics
- 3D printed dental models of bone structures – NEW!
- 3D printed prosthetic and orthodontic models
- 3D printed surgical and implantological templates
- suprastructures and chromium-cobalt (CoCr) or titanium (Ti) beams
- implantological connectors (zirconium, chromium-cobalt alloy, titanium)
- minimally invasive ceramic veneers
- veneering of ceramic works
- composite works
- acrylic works
- flexible dentures
- skeletal dentures in traditional or SLM technology – NEW
- temporary work with PMMA
We provide you with information and support at every stage of work.