GDPR recruitment information clause
- According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws L 119/1, 4/05/2016), I inform you that the administrator of your personal data is Niepubliczny Zakład Opieki Zdrowotnej TECHNODENT ul. JANA KILIŃSKIEGO 4, 99-100 Łęczyca, NIP 7751064435,
- Any additional information regarding your personal data is possible via contact, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
- The provided personal data will be processed until the recruitment is completed or consent is withdrawn
- At any time, you have the right to access your personal data and rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, the right to object and the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. Withdrawn consent at any time does not affect the lawfulness of data processing, which was made on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you feel that the processing of your personal data in the scope of this consent violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- Providing the above personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so will make it impossible to participate in the recruitment process carried out by NZOZ TECHNODENT.